shaynanagins...

Thursday, September 06, 2007

OH MY GOSH - I HATE ZACH SO MUCH.

seriously - he ruined my boy, eric's game.

bb is going to be SO boring now. i guess we can cancel the showtime subscription now.

i haven't been this upset since marissa cooper died on the oc.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am depressed as well. I cried actually. Like real tears when Jess went and then when Eric went. DAMN YOU ZACH AND THE DONATOS!!! However, the Marissa Cooper comment made me laugh out loud. Thanks for being a bright spot in this dismal televison evening.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Shayna said...

i cried when eric told jessica that he loved her. i am such a sucker.

and really, i H A T E zach.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I so cried at that too. It was beautiful.

And yes, we will totally befriend them. Without question!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home