shaynanagins...

Tuesday, December 04, 2001

here is a PRIME example of why i have shitty friends. keep in mind, i sent most of my friends an email WEEKS ago to save the date of my birthday to go out to dinner, or something.

hey shay-
this week and weekend are pretty crazy but hopefully the following
week we could get together.
Looks as though my sis is coming back into town on the 15th so I don't know what
you had in mind for your b-day but hopefully I can meet up with you. I know my
mom is having a family chanukah party on the 16th. regardless, love to see u soon.


now do you see why i have no desire for a birthday party? that email is from sara. the one whose wedding i was in a few months back. the one who put me through hell all last year while planning that fucking wedding. ya know, it's times like these i don't even know why i bother maintaining certain friendships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home