shaynanagins...

Monday, July 09, 2007

another weekend, another day on the couch.

i literally spent 85% of my day on saturday in front of the tv watching live earth. call me a loser but i was completely sucked in.

the performances were short and sweet and i really did appreciate so many artists are interested in helping our planet. i learned a lot from the tips that were given throughout the day and hope to make some changes, soon.

my favorite performances were jack johnson, the beastie boys, john mayer, dmb, the police, madonna, paolo nutini and alicia keys.

please tell me i am not the only one to veg out all weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shayna said...

what did john do? oh yeah, he spent nearly 4 and a half hours in the 90 degree heat working in the yard.

good guy that john.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Shayna said...

i'm assuming that was john who posted that comment since i know i didn't :)

7:25 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I spent all day Sunday on the couch, so don't feel bad. I finally got out of my PJ's at 4pm after I spent 20 minutes sobbing at the conclusion of Father of the Bride II. I think I need more down time. Sheesh.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home