two weeks ago, my friend shannon gave me one of the funniest books i've ever read called "bright lights, big ass". it's a memoir written by this girl who had major success during the dot com boom and then is layed off after september 11th. she's HILARIOUS calling rachael ray "titter mchighbeams" and basically needing a xanax to go to her well woman exam. seriously - i almost died laughing while reading it.
she's almost as funny as one sharon mcclennan and i am totally obsessed with her now. i check her blog daily and am considering linking her to mine.
do you think that's a bit much?

1 Comments:
I've been reading the Big Lights author's webpage for a few years now :) but it's not like I've linked to her or anything! But yeah, I like her blog, she used to do snarky.com but I think that died...
Post a Comment
<< Home