shaynanagins...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

dearly beloved, we gather here to say our goodbyes...

to my trusty hot tools flat iron. i miss it so, and it's only been dead 3 days.

any suggestions of a new flat iron to purchase? i REALLY want a chi but i can't justify paying $200 for a flat iron!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I had that exact same straightner and mine died about a year ago =( However, I got a new one at wal-mart. It's a con-air ceramic technology one. It has a TON of heat settings and a heat booster thing that makes it heat up fast. I think it was under $30. I love it.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Yeah, i got one at Target for under 30 - i don't remember the brand, but i can check later. It has lots of heat settings, and it works really nicely, and it locks and stores very compactly. Which is extra nice for travel!

10:40 AM  
Blogger John said...

it's a miracle!

it lives!

by turning the switch!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Shayna said...

he's such a liar. only one side heated up.

anyway, i ended up ordering a chi off ebay...wish me luck!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home