shaynanagins...
Monday, May 03, 2004
so, i totally bought
bare minerals
. i've seen the infomercial so many times, i think it's brainwashed me.
am i pathetic, or what?
posted by Shayna @
6:56 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
shaynanagins...
About Me
Name:
Shayna
Location:
Olathe, Kansas, United States
Polish? Yes, please!
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
do you ever feel like you're at a breaking point? ...
the house hunting is in full effect. i think our ...
it's good to know i am not the only one. read this.
happy administrative professionals day! even thou...
ya know what's pathetic? when your husband says h...
I am like Ereka. -- "I will not stop until I wi...
you all should be very happy to know that my side ...
another easter has come and gone. this year, it w...
robbi's coming to visit! tomorrow we're going t...
is it possible to be tired of observing passover a...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home